Sorrento Towers - San Diego
Blackhorse Farms - La Jolla
Three on Cedros - Solana Beach
Rancho Del Oro Commerce Center - Oceanside
Meeting the challenges of today's changing commercial, industrial and residential real estate environment.
The O’Rielly Group is a commercial real estate development and consulting firm which specializes in mixed-use office, multifamily residential, retail and industrial projects on the West Coast and the Gulf Coast regions. We participate in real estate transactions as development partner and as lead consultant on a variety of projects and asset classes. Large regional development interests and individual investors alike have sought our expertise. The O’Rielly Group collaborates with leading architectural, construction and property management professionals in generating optimum solutions specific to each project. Its development philosophy is predicated on providing investors healthy returns on investment in today’s constantly changing real estate environment.
We are experienced in projects ranging from multifamily residential to high-rise commercial office buildings.
Project management for the $175 million Phase 1 of the 830,000 SF mid-rise office and retail 20 acre complex located at the entrance to Sorrento Mesa at I-805.
Project management for the $40 million project located on 24 acres of prime coastal land directly across from the University of California at San Diego in La Jolla, CA.
Real estate development requires expertise and a well coordinated strategy in variety of disciplines across each asset class. The O’Rielly Group works to employ best practices, project and market specific, to provide optimum solutions.
- Location and highest and best use analysis
- Entitlements, zoning and environmental review
- Market competitive analysis, absorption, demographics and feasibility
- Investment analysis via financial modeling, sensitivity and risk evaluation
- Optimum financing strategies for debt and equity specific to asset class
- Business plan development and strategy integrating objectives of equity and joint venture partners
Design and Construction
- Collaborate with leading architectural, construction and brokerage firms best matched to project
- Create preliminary cost estimates and budgets
- Manage and coordinate team members including architects, engineers and contractors via design build process
- Manage process with continual critical path management and oversight for most efficient and timely work flow for each project
- Value engineering from concept through design development and construction drawings
- Continued budget updates and draw schedule review throughout process
- Develop marketing and branding strategy and implement via sales and leasing plan
Asset Management and Disposition
- Employ property management best practices via ongoing reviews to maximize value of asset in tandem with business plan
- Consider refinancing strategies to provide long term asset performance to realize full income potential
- Stay abreast of market conditions in relation to asset for best disposition valuation in tandem with investor goals and objectives